Improve the Look of Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry in Brandon, MI
Are you unhappy with what you see when you look in the mirror? Are you embarrassed to smile out in public due to the way your teeth look? Cosmetic dentist Dr. Harrell and the team at Brandon Family Dental can provide you with the cosmetic dentistry you need to have the best looking smile throughout all of Brandon and the surrounding communities.
Over time, your teeth become stained and yellowed from coffee, foods, wine, and smoking. As these things stain your teeth, you can begin to lose confidence in your smile and yourself. If you want to have beautiful, white teeth, count on the professionals at Brandon Family Dental. Dr. Harrell will work with you and provide the right whitening treatments so that you can have a lovely smile. We offer in-house KöR deep bleaching and Zoom! NiteWhite and DayWhite take-home whitening treatments to make your teeth shades whiter in hardly any time at all!
Gum Reshaping and Recontouring
Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. If you have a “gummy” smile, you may be worried that people are looking at you differently or judging you. At Brandon Family Dental, we offer gum reshaping and recontouring services to reshape your gums and provide you with the balanced-looking smile you have always desired. This procedure uses a soft laser to comfortably shape your gums so that your teeth will not look too small.
Invisalign and Traditional Braces
If your teeth are crooked and misaligned, Brandon Family Dental is proud to offer you orthodontic treatments to correct the placement of your teeth. We specialize in traditional braces and Invisalign. Invisalign is a great option for both teens and adults. This clear alternative to braces allows you to remove the custom aligners as needed to eat, sleep, and talk.
If you have more complex or difficult bite problems, we may recommend braces instead. Braces are very effective for improving your smile but also for helping you eat and speak much better.
If you are unhappy overall with the way your teeth look, a smile makeover can work wonders. The smile makeover procedure is a compilation of multiple procedures to give you the maximum benefits for creating your ideal smile. Patients who undergo a smile makeover are happy with their results, and they receive a boost of confidence from the procedure. The type of services you need will depend on your evaluation with Dr. Harrell. We will create a mock wax-up as well to show you what your results will look like before you move forward with anything.
Other Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
In addition to the above mentioned cosmetic dentistry procedures, we offer other comprehensive services to ensure you can feel confident with your smile. Our other cosmetic options include:
- Porcelain veneers: These thin shells are shaped and shaded like your natural teeth, then cemented over your teeth to hide stains, chips, cracks, crooked teeth, and misalignments.
- Bonding: This material is made of tooth-colored composite resin and fills in cracks, chips, and other flaws. It also strengthens and protects your teeth.
- White fillings: Many patients choose our tooth-colored fillings because they are aesthetically pleasing. These mercury-fillings are made to match your tooth shade.
- Porcelain crowns: Our durable, lifelike crowns cap your entire tooth to hide damage and decay. They also help restore function and appearance after your tooth has received a root canal procedure. We have an experienced lab technician come in to do shade testing to ensure your crown matches your teeth perfectly. We also offer gold, porcelain fused, e.max, and zirconium crowns.
- Bridges: Dental bridges fill in the gap left by your missing tooth or teeth. We can secure them to implants to permanently replace your teeth.
- Crown lengthening: If your teeth look too long, we can simply file the enamel to reduce the length of your teeth to give you an even smile.
- Gum recession treatment: With the minimally invasive pinhole technique or gum grafting, this treatment is often used to improve your smile after gum disease has caused gum recession.